THURSDAY NIGHT MEN’S LEAGUE AT GREEN HARBOR GOLF CLUB
OUR GOAL IS TO PROVIDE THE GOLFERS PLAYING IN THE THURSDAY MEN’S LEAGUE WITH AN ENJOYABLE GOLFING EXPERIENCE!
TEE TIMES START AT 12:00 NOON UNTIL 5:30 P.M.
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE TO JOIN THE LEAGUE.
COST: $30.00 LEAGUE FEE (GREEN FEE’S, PINS, & QUOTA)
FORMAT: INDIVIDUAL QUOTA
- Top Three quota players scores and all ties will share in payoff.
Totaled and divided into prize pool and then paid out proportionately.
- Optional: $9.00 Birdie pool.
All united birdies, eagles, double eagles and albatrosses will share in the pool. In the event of all holes being tied on a given day, the pool for that event will “carry over” to the next week. However, only players who participated in the week “carried over will be eligible for the carried over prize.
- All play is from the yellow tee markers.
- Stroke play and the ball must be played as it lies, except as otherwise, provided in the rules.
- All players must play with a least one other Thursday Nite league player.
- All event players must sign their score and have it attested by another
- Players are responsible for their hole by hole scores only.
Limits defined: Out of bounds, is defined by white stakes with red tops, on holes #1 #4 #5 #8 #9; out of bounds inside edge of the property boundary fence. The Fence on #2 #3 is part of the lateral water hazard. The pond on #3 is a lateral water hazards. The pond on #9 is a water hazard